The Oaks Hotel Paso Robles Welcomes Your Pet
Canine guests are part of the family! Acknowledging that, we want both pet owners and non-owners to enjoy the hotel; we have established the following policies.
As a guest traveling with a pet, we ask:
• 75 lbs/23 kg maximum weight.
• Pet must never be unattended in the room.
• The owner must be present with the pet while any hotel staff member, such as housekeeping or maintenance, is in the room. Please contact the front desk to arrange for housekeeping service.
• All pets must be leashed or crated in public areas.
• Excessive barking or other disruptive behavior is not acceptable and the pet owner will be contacted to resolve any issue.
• Pet owners take full responsibility for any damage the pet may cause or revenue lost due to disturbance caused by the pet.
• Pet owner agrees to pay a one-time cleaning fee of $40.
• Mobile telephone number and email are required to be on file.
• Guide dogs will be given access to all guest areas including public spaces, they are very special in the work they do!
• Use our special pet lounge area in our parking lot.
If you need a vet, there is an office located less than an 1/2 mile from the hotel. Ask the front desk for details.
You don't need to leave your best friend at home when you travel to Paso Robles! Many local wineries, restaurants, and parks welcome your pup with open arms. For a complete listing of dog-friendly businesses in Paso Robles, click here.